Customer Service Representative (Printing Industry)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a self-driven and customer-focused Customer Service Representative to join our San Antonio, TX location.
This position will be responsible for appropriately communicating customer requirements to the production team and maintaining proactive communication with sales. As the primary contact for our customers, the ideal candidate will be a good listener, problem-solver, and have a passion for working with clients.
Thomas Printworks is an established and respected industry leader that has been in business since 1956. We have grown over the past 60+ years, with 25 locations operating throughout Texas, Arizona, Florida, and Minnesota. Thomas Printworks truly is “Everything Print” – From custom printed wallpaper, canvas art, wall graphics, sports, and stadium graphics, museum mounted prints, marketing collateral, banner graphics, vehicle graphics, direct mail, and much more. Thomas Printworks offers a wide array of services to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops strong relationships with our customers, serving as a liaison between the client and the Company.
- Meets with customers to prepare quotes and help organize and schedule current and upcoming projects.
- Manages multiple projects, coordinating with clients, vendors, and other departments.
- Handles incoming projects, including work orders, POs, and manages files.
- Selects the right techniques, machinery/ equipment, supplies, etc for specific projects based on customized requests/ needs.
- Works closely with sales account managers to ensure commercial projects run on time, within quote, and follow Company quality control.
- Monitors disciplined schedule of tasks - manage and develop work plans, oversee production of documents submitted.
- Communicates and cooperates with other departmental managers, assistants, and employees to ensure a smooth flow of work across departments.
- Works as a backup in the roles of expeditor, quality control, and operator.
- Receives, sort and prepare a checklist for all customer materials.
- Generates quotes and break-out fixed and variable costs. Review and edit quotes to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure customer supplied components are available on time to meet schedule.
- Inform purchasing of needed job materials.
- Walkthrough production with manager on job status and communicate with sales the status and any unique circumstances relating to jobs.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Check samples to ensure an accurate final product. Send proofs to customers and receive them upon return.
- Maintain or increase sales revenues for assigned accounts by providing and ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other additional duties may be assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to properly run various printers, scanners, and copiers
- Flexible to accept various assignments and learn new equipment
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to maintain orderly workflow and prioritize assignments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to perform basic visual quality inspections
- High School diploma or equivalent GED (preferred but not required)
- Must have advanced computer knowledge
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Thomas Printworks offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include the following:
· Comprehensive health benefits package – We pay 75% of employee medical premium
· Work/Life balance and wellness initiatives
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Discounts
· 401(k) with company match
Our Values: To be an organization committed to continuous growth, profitability, and values; where our customers recommend us, our employees treasure us, and our peers admire us.
Thomas Printworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee applicant background check and drug screening required. We invite you to check out our website at www.thomasprintworks.com to learn more about our company.
1223 Arion Parkway #108San Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Thomas Printworks
Get fresh Customer Service Printing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.