A Little About Us
The Thomas O'Neil Consulting team is charged with informing and educating customers about our client’s services and products through an individualized one on one sales based approach.
A Lot About You
We are seeking a Customer Service Sales Engagement Specialist to join our team. The position will be based in Seattle and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact.
- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes, and excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, Advancement, and compensation are based on performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition