Thomas O'Neil Consulting, Inc is the most successful and innovative outsourced sales provider in the Seattle area. Our customer friendly approach is the best solution for small to large businesses. We are looking for someone with a true hunter mentality. Sales Professionals who bring vision, creativity to a highly competitive sales environment quickly excel to advancement opportunities.
Why Thomas O'Neil Consulting
- We offer extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success
- Keep on top of your game with in-depth new hire training, daily team training, and Advanced Sales Training
- Outstanding training and management
- Advancement Opportunities
- Sharpen your skills, expand your professional knowledge and advance your career with a company that promotes from within based on ability, not seniority
- Financial and Non-Financial Incentives
- Be rewarded for your efforts with opportunities to win bonuses and trips
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Degree Preferred
- Enjoy meetings and interacting with customers
- Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- A team player who possesses the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and management
Catapult Your Career with Thomas O'Neil Consulting, Inc
Our CEO believes in rewarding a job well done! Promotion and pay are performance based. We offer a unique opportunity for individuals who have a level of sophistication and drive that no other organization has in place. This position is a great fit for someone who is interested in meeting with top-level Executives every day and helping them to reduce operating costs.
Advancement and compensation are based on individual performance.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager