Thomas O'Neill Consulting, INC specializes in offering sales and direct marketing solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands in the technology and communication industries. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. We focus our efforts on a face-to-face, relationship-based marketing approach. This allows us to penetrate our clients’ target markets more effectively than other forms of marketing. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, our people, our clients, and our customers
Some of the essential functions of this position include:
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to work shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Some technical knowledge
- Must be willing to take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Bonus Incentives
- Receive thorough training on our clients' products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
- We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager