Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Mon-Fri Work Schedule
We pay for your study materials, license test, license, and appointment fees.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Life & Health Insurance license required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
Thomas Leathers- Farmers Insurance Agency
Get fresh Office Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.