The housekeeper will be responsible for making sure all assigned areas of the home and/ or facility are clean, neat, and tidy. This includes any indoor household cleaning and organizing tasks assigned by the employer and may regularly include cleaning "projects" (e.g., cleaning and organizing a messy closet). Ideal housekeeper will be willing to tackle all tasks as assigned.
· Keep facilities/ residence and other structures on location clean and maintained.
· Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
· Clean and stock restrooms.
· Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
· Notify necessary repairs.
· Collect and dispose of trash.
· Some cooking and meal preparation may be necessary.
· Laundry services
· Keep linen room stocked.
· Properly clean upholstered furniture.
· Heavy cleaning to include windows.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Superb organizational and time management skills to include meticulous attention to detail.
· Work well unsupervised
· Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
· Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
· High school diploma.
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with family members/ guests.
· Ability to handle highly confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
· Outstanding attendance and punctuality.
· Maintain safe and clean working environment at all times.
Preferred Education and Experience
· Previous housekeeping experience a must
· High school diploma or GED required
· Cleaning experience with variety of surfaces and knowledge of maintaining life of product.