- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Top Texas Law Firm is currently seeking an organized File Clerk to join the team!
The ideal candidate will possess clerical experience, and must carry a professional demeanor.
- Medical – 80% employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life & other supplemental insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching (up to 4%)
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary gym membership
- Company events – to include giving back to the community!
Why Work Here?
This is the firm that will take your career to the next level. We focus on obtaining RESULTS for our clients!
Our law firm has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the country by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We consistently outperform our peers in categories such as:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Leadership
The File Clerk will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitize all important documents. This position must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The goal is to preserve the law firm’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sort and file documents to appropriate classification; in accordance with guidelines
- Sort and classify information such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order in accordance with guidelines
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail
- Add new information to file records and create new records as necessary
- File correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts, and other records in alphabetical or numerical order as appropriate by the system used for that file
- Assists attorney teams in filing, scanning, sorting
- Activate new client files
- Work with File Clerks in Business Office as duties relate to closed files
- Complete daily reports to management
- Other duties as assigned
- Superb organizational and time management skills to include meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Teamwork capacity to include ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the department and the organization in general
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
- Excellent client service skills and the ability to promote and maintain a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to understand, analyze, and evaluate situations and exercise good judgment to make appropriate decisions
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous related experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce software or other CRM system
- Experience with a wide variety of office equipment
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean/favorable driving record
If you are looking for the opportunity to make the most of your experience, talents and work ethic, we may be the place for you!
Thomas J Henry Law, PLLC
BusinessView all jobs at Thomas J Henry Law, PLLC