SKILLED COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIANS WANTED FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE JACKSONVILLE AREA
- Install electrical equipment and fixtures
- Run conduit, wire and terminate devices
- Perform quality control and testing
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Must have 5 years+ experience in commercial construction projects
- Must have strong building automation and controls background
- Able to read electrical blueprints
- Must possess basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, email)
- Must have excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with Project Superintendents
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, and ascend/descend a ladder
- FOREMAN: $24 - $30 DOE + project bonus based on performance and company vehicle. Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record, at least 3 years of management experience with medium to large commercial projects, have strong building automation and controls background and possess basic Windows based computer skills for communication and information sharing.
- ELECTRICIANS: $18 - $23 DOE Must have at least 5 years commercial experience with intermediate electrical theory, code and control knowledge along with a full installation skill set needed for a commercial project from start to finish.
- TOP HELPERS: $14 - $17 DOE. Must have at least 3 years commercial experience with basic electrical theory, code and control knowledge along with an intermediate installation skill set needed for a commercial project from start to finish.
- Top Pay for qualified personnel
- Company vehicle for qualified personnel
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Life Insurance after 90 days