Senior Financial Analyst
- $110,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
Senior Financial Analyst 8870 - Full time in office W. Plano
The position will provide financial modeling, forecasting, analysis and recommendations to support more informed decision making. Candidates must possess the ability to build complex models to develop scenarios, develop questions, analyze potential outcomes and recommend actions to senior leadership. The Senior Financial Analyst will support or challenge a direction, highlight trends and areas of concerns, and communicate findings to a wide range of stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the CFO to develop the company’s annual budget and reforecasting models to drive the business and set monthly targets for sales, production and profit. Develop full financial budgets that incorporate the balance sheet and statement of cash flow.
- Assist in analyzing budget vs. actual vs. historical trends on a monthly basis to understand variances to plan and causes.
- Use analytical perspective and business acumen to provide insight and generate recommendations on improving business performance.
- Provide operations and sales teams the data analytics necessary to maximize performance and profitability.
- Develop and maintain reports for monthly senior management reviews, forecasting and results analysis.
- Partner with business leaders to develop business cases to support major financial decisions
- Build and manage financial models for economic decision making, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Support the annual strategic planning process.
- Assist in the M&A process for acquisition targets.
- Ability to extract and synthesize appropriate data, analyze it quickly and translate it into informative and actionable reporting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; detail oriented with big picture vision; ability to effectively engage with senior business leaders.
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle requests that do not have significant detail; can use estimating skills when data is lacking.
- Responsive to internal customers’ needs.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and assertive.
- Manufacturing industry preferred
- Highly competent with MS Excel and Power BI (or similar)
- 4 plus years of relevant experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Thomas Edwards Group is an Executive Search Firm specializing in the direct hire and interim placement of Accounting, Finance, HR and IT professionals. We’ve been in business since 1997 and the Dallas Business Journal has ranked us a Top Search Firm in Dallas and one of the “Best Places to Work” multiple times. Thomas Edwards Group also made the Inc. 5000 list in 2016 and our award-winning team of Search Consultants, which rank among the best and most experienced in the area, includes MBAs, CPAs, former Big 4 Professionals, Controllers, IT Search Professionals, Finance/Banking, and Business Professionals.
Thomas Edwards GroupPlano, TX
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All Thomas Edwards Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.