Senior Financial Analyst
Thomas Edwards Group
- Posted: 7 hours ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This position reports to Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Our office is in Las Colinas, Texas. This position will have the following considerations:
Hybrid (preferred): Works regularly both Onsite and Remote, resides within the headquarters office locality.
Remote (will consider): Works primarily offsite, resides outside of the headquarters office locality within in the continental U.S.
- Preparation of the Company’s annual budget on a consolidated and stand-alone entity basis
- Assist with the Company's overall quarterly financial forecasting on a consolidated and stand-alone entity basis
- Assist with the Company’s multi-year forecast on a consolidated and stand-alone entity basis (for annual valuation of Goodwill and Intangible Assets)
- Assist with requests from parent company, Kelso and Company
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Analyze and explain unexpected variances in key performance indicators
- Improve and/or develop financial models to support the evolving business needs
- Develop and implement procedures and use of resources to adapt to the changing business needs
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Preparation of budget and forecast presentations for the Board of Directors on a consolidated and stand-alone entity basis
- Preparation of month-over-month and year-over-year variance explanations to budget and to prior year for various reporting presentations
- Support the Director of FP&A on ad hoc projects
- Prepare and analyze monthly commission calculations
- Prepare and distribute Daily Cash Flows associated with the American Beacon Funds
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual rollforwards of the Assets Under Management for Resolute and its affiliates
- Assist with monitoring and fulfilling Debt requirements
- Interaction with Director of FP&A, CFO, and external audit firm
Ideal candidate must have experience working in a financial environment. Strong organizational, analytical, technical, oral and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance/Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience with partnerships and consolidation is a plus
- 2+ years of prior experience in a corporate accounting and financial environment area a plus
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Thomas Edwards Group is an Executive Search Firm specializing in the direct hire and interim placement of Accounting, Finance, HR and IT professionals. We’ve been in business since 1997 and the Dallas Business Journal has ranked us a Top Search Firm in Dallas and one of the “Best Places to Work” multiple times. Thomas Edwards Group also made the Inc. 5000 list in 2016 and our award-winning team of Search Consultants, which rank among the best and most experienced in the area, includes MBAs, CPAs, former Big 4 Professionals, Controllers, IT Search Professionals, Finance/Banking, and Business Professionals.
Thomas Edwards Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Thomas Edwards Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?