We are seeking an up and coming Accounting Manager who is excited and eager to join our start-up team and make an impact on the business. This role will be working directly with the CFO to create the accounting processes and procedures from the ground up.
- Taking ownership of the whole accounting process
- Developing best practices for accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Developing budgets and financial reporting, establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Establishing and enforcing internal controls
- Act as liaison with external auditors and providing information as needed
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Prepares ad hoc reports by analyzing and summarizing information and trends
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- CPA highly preferred
- Public accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities
- QuickBooks Online experience