- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our small civil litigation firm seeks an experienced litigation legal assistant for immediate employment. Candidates must be proficient with current technology including Adobe, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, PACER, Zoom, e-filing, calendaring and document management systems. Must be willing to work occasional overtime without advance notice.
Salary based on experience.
Job Duties Include:
· Preparing and editing correspondence, pleadings, and discovery
· Calendaring appointments, deadlines, and Zoom conferences for attorneys
· Communicating with attorneys, clients, and court personnel
· Electronically filing and serving pleadings and discovery
· Assist attorneys in preparing exhibits for depositions, hearings, and trials
· Coordinating Zoom meetings and seminars and assisting attorneys with Zoom hearings and trials
· Organizing and maintaining electronic documents and files
· Coordinating travel arrangements
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations for seminars
· Providing telephone coverage
· Support attorneys and paralegals as needed
· 3 years litigation experience
· 3 years experience using Microsoft Outlook email and calendaring systems
· 3 years experience using e-filing platforms
· 2 years experience using Mac operating systems
· 1 year experience with PACER
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Proficiency in Teams, Zoom, and other virtual conferencing technology
· Experience handling mechanic’s liens highly desirable
Education & Experience:
- Litigation Legal Assistant Experience required
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- College degree, Paralegal Certification, or Legal Assistant Certification helpful
· Fully paid health insurance for employee
· 401K matching
Paid Time Off
Thomas, Feldman & Wilshusen, L.L.P.Why Work Here?
We're a small, collegial firm seeking a long-term addition to our team.
12222 Merit DriveDallas, TX
LegalView all jobs at Thomas, Feldman & Wilshusen, L.L.P.