- Expired: November 26, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Act as liaison between Plate Leads/Associates and management team.
- Make sure employees are following GMPs, keeping their area clean at all times, and tools picked up.
- Alongside Plate Manager, effectively manage the entire Plate team, including scheduling, time management, performance evaluations, hiring, and discipline, ensuring consistent application of both relevant employment law and Thistle policy.
- Works to implement and champion new and existing initiatives across production teams
- Works cross-functionally with Production, Pack and Facilities to ensure proper receiving, hand off, QA and other organizational GMPs and standards are met
- Ensure accuracy of manifests, documentation logs and ensures all team employees understands their functionalities.
- Extremely knowledgeable of relevant SOPs
- Have consistent communication with the team for issues and work with the management to resolve them to keep high morals in the workplace.
- Troubleshoot and/or address any challenges in real time with the support of Management
- Be an active participant in weekly manager meetings and maintain open lines of communication within Slack
- Preform plate area audits to be compliance with GMP, Food safety and Safety regulations.
- Requires prolonged sitting or standing, physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull or push heavy objects.
- Requires stooping, kneeling, bending or reaching
- This role works in a refrigerated environment
- Experience in supervising employees and working knowledge of California wage & time law.
- Desire to grow into managerial positions and develop leadership skills
- Strong communication skills that put people first and ability to balance empathy and direct feedback in order to both support and advocate for the team and also maintain consistent standards of performance.
- Ability to form effective working relationships with a cross-functional team
- Ability to adhere to company SOPs and implement new initiatives as needed
- You bring your A-game every day and encourage your team to do the same
- You have a California or equivalent Food Handlers Certification
- You can work a flexible schedule including weekend or early morning shifts
- Positive attitude to encourage, empower and motivate team
- Willingness to support team in personal and professional growth
- This is an exempt position required to make managerial decisions and participate in departmental administrative work.
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Generous Employee Discount
- Team-building and Frequent Wellness Events(remote-friendly)
- Comprehensive health benefits(medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Flexible Time Off & Parental Leave Policy
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Apple equipment
Thistle Health Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Thistle Health Inc.