Director of Product - SaaS Startup in HR Tech
- Posted: over a month ago
If you are a strong Director of Product, with an eye towards building SaaS products that matter, please take a moment to learn more about this opportunity with an early stage startup accelerated by Google.
We are looking for a resilient, capable professional that has the ability and passion to transfer mundane workflows into an experience that is engaging, rewarding and valuable.
As part of our team, you will be helping us maximize our partnership with Google and thousands of customers.
Our technology mitigates bias in recruitment and it's important that you are passionate about leveling the playing field for companies and candidates in the job market.
You also must be an experienced product manager with a proven track record of being an individual contributor with the ability to lead and build a team, simultaneously.
Gamification within web applications and simplification of UI/UX are two key areas of focus for the next stage of our company.
We have offices in Austin, Boston and Silicon Valley. You can work from anywhere within the US but you will be required to travel to meet with the CEO in Austin, Texas and/or the CTO in Silicon Valley and for monthly/quarterly company meetings.
We are excited to see your application and learn more about you!
You must have experience leading the development of a SaaS product, preferably within the HR technology space.
We anticipate you have the following capabilities:
– Prioritization of Release Backlogs
– Ability to manage each release and manage its value to stakeholders
– Drive and maintain product quality standards
– Ensure clear definition, communications and adherence to requirements
– Translate weekly Scrum reports to broader audiences
– Collaborate with Chief Technology Officer and engineering/product team to produce and own product roadmap
– Maintain a single real-time source of truth about the state of each release
– Key contributor to consensus-driven decision making in R&D department and management
– Solid experience of Scrum, managing product and release backlogs in JIRA
– Awareness of Information Governance and Data Privacy requirements (GDPR, CCPA, etc)
– Understanding of anti-spam, anti-malware, encryption and DLP technologies
– Awareness of regulatory frameworks like ISO, SOC2, GDPR
– Awareness of and interest in PaaS services like Azure and AWS
– Experience of analytical approaches to objectively measure release value
– Good understanding of SDLC
– Communication with key stakeholders and product sponsors.
– Accountability for the product vision and strategy. Creating a product road map based on this vision
– Coordinates product development on a high level.
– Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand needs and product requirements
– Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
– Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
– Developing user stories
– Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
– Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
– Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
– Follow our competitors and the industry and adjust product roadmap as necessary
You will work with an incredible, diverse team who is currently working with some of the best tech teams in the world, including Google.
We offer salary, future options, healthcare, dental care and eye care, as well as 401K programs.
Remote work is embraced, alongside individual accountability for all team members.
BusinessView all jobs at ThisWay
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?