Customer Operations Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an addition to our Customer Success team for a hybrid/remote position with some travel for quarterly company events. This is a full-time role that takes over once the sales cycle is complete and works with the customer success manager to ensure the onboarding of new customers runs smoothly.
This role also manages customer tickets (submitted via ZenDesk) for new account creation, troubleshooting, and general questions, as well as managing the FAQ database. It is also crucial that you are able to analyze data around customer usage and identify actions to improve usage rates and user efficiency. This position is mainly behind-the-scenes and will only interact with customers on a limited basis.
You will be trained in our current customer success methods and protocols as well as our AI candidate matching technology. This job will require problem solving abilities and flexibility in schedules, planning, and solutions.
There will be opportunities for growth and advancement, based on your performance. You will be working for a startup, an environment that is a breeding ground for innovation and is known for sudden shifts in focus and direction.
This role is excellent for entry-level applicants as no previous experience is required, but familiarity with Salesforce and ZenDesk are preferred.
- Ability to analyze data around customer usage and procure actions that should be taken to improve usage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Fast learner, goal oriented, capable of changing focus quickly
- Self-starter, also capable of taking direction
- Standard computer skills required: Office applications, file sharing, e-mail
- Capable of learning new applications quickly
- Skilled at documenting new and existing processes
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with Salesforce and/or ZenDesk
- Prior experience in a customer operations/success role
- Familiarity with the startup environment
- Experience in the recruiting/HR industry
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup that is experiencing tremendous growth
- Opportunity for growth and advancement based off of performance
- Health benefits
BusinessView all jobs at ThisWay