We are excited to have an open role for diverse men and women who are interested in joining a multi-billion dollar organization, as our Commercial Finance Analyst.
You will be responsible for leading all key financial activities for a branded food and business segment.
Your job will include the support of new product initiatives, marketing category teams, management reporting, annual strategic and operating plan, budget, monthly forecast, sales & operations planning process, and explanation of actual monthly results, general ledger review and SOX administration.
This position is responsible for providing key financially driven insights to cross functional business partners, and actively participates in both short and long-term decision-making activities.
* Serving as the primary business partner to support the commercial teams strategic initiatives and business planning.
* Managing the P&L, providing monthly business reporting and analysis versus forecast, budget and prior year.
* Effectively creating, interpreting and communicating complex financial models for business team P&Ls, new product launches, pricing actions and ad hoc special projects.
* Performing in-depth commodity cost analysis
* Provide insight and determine profit impacts.
* Provide analytics support and visibility to new product and commercialization process.
* Using critical thinking in decision making process to draw upon professional experience, market and industry knowledge, data and intuition, then applying to make decisions.
* Interacting with cross-functional teams and various management levels within McCormick and presenting to executive-level audience.
* Utilizing financial reporting best practices to meet the needs of the functional leaders, external authorities and the stakeholders of the Company.
Demonstrated thorough knowledge of the capabilities of transaction & reporting systems including, but not limited to Hyperion, TM1, SAP, Business Warehouse or other local systems.
In-depth understanding of available reporting drill down capabilities, and ability to organize data in a way that adds value to analysis.
Intermediate/Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
Self-management of assigned workload ability to plan and meet deadlines under pressure
Self-starter and proactive in initiating action steps
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience in manufacturing environment or other supply chain / costing area
Experience participating on projects, supporting sales and marketing initiatives
+3 years of experience in Accounting, Financial, or equivalent business function analysis
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, we offer a wide variety of benefits, programs and services.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
* tuition assistance
* medical, dental & vision insurance
* disability & group life insurance
* 401(k) & profit sharing
* paid holidays & vacations