ThirdLove is currently seeking a Director of Brand Marketing to lead the integrated marketing and creative teams at one of the fastest-growing consumer startups in the country. We're looking for a highly creative and analytical leader with a proven track record in campaign development and storytelling. This role will report directly to the CCO, Chief Creative Officer and will play an integral role on the leadership team.
You are strongly customer-focused and believe that collaboration drives innovation. You have a proven ability to develop and execute effective strategies and build high-performing teams. You an out-of-the-box thinker with a creative mind.
You love working on complex business problems and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment. You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and are looking for the right company to support your growth.THE JOB:
- Responsible for ideation through execution for all brand marketing initiatives
- Own evolving our brand and channel playbooks; focusing your teams and the broader company on the content and messaging that increases brand awareness and differentiates ThirdLove in the market
- Manage and inspire the brand marketing, creative, and editorial teams, through seasonal and evergreen campaign planning, including all short and long term content strategies across channels
- Collaborate with performance and retention marketing to understand their revenue and growth objectives, capitalizing on content and integrating it across every channel and customer journey
- Ground the teams with a consistent brand marketing performance feedback loop that informs future work and update the leadership team on these KPI's and future priorities
- Own and manage all creative budgets, both internally and externally
- Provide clear communication and strategies across the entire organization
- Drive the vision for team growth and organizational structure and provide leadership and coaching to all team members
- Recruit and hire exceptional team members
- Manage freelance and creative agencies as needed
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in brand marketing in a related industry (eCommerce, consumer, etc.)
- Excellent brand marketing strategy development and execution experience and skills with proven track record of driving strong business results
- Ability to translate product, trend and merchandising information/strategies into marketable product messages
- Have built and managed creative and content teams
- Experience running a wide variety of marketing programs and campaigns from ideation through to execution
- Desire to build a brand and aptitude for original, creative ideas; open-minded to new approaches
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills and ability to form effective partnerships across cross-functional teams
- Excellent project manager who can roll up their sleeves to get things done
- Strong leadership skills, detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is critical
ThirdLove is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we'd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.