Brand Marketing Strategist
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra'el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn't force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees' real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we'd love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
We're looking for a Brand Marketing Strategist to support the Brand Marketing team in scaling the ThirdLove brand by developing engaging and breakthrough campaigns and robust consumer experiences for ThirdLove's target audiences that build brand awareness, interest, love and advocacy. You will report into the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager and will be a key cross-functional partner between Marketing, Brand, Creative, and Merchandising teams. This role will specifically support PR, partnerships, internal & corporate communication, corporate social responsibility (CSR), retail, and wholesale marketing.
The ideal candidate has a marketing background and can clearly take ideas into action. You should be organized, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple projects and timelines at once and able to guide projects from ideation through execution. You should be a team player with a great attitude, someone who is obsessed with the consumer, thrives on problem solving and functions as the glue between team members and departments.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Leverage PR, Partnerships, and internal/external communications to develop a community who champions the ThirdLove brand
- Lead and manage marketing support for new growth channels
- Own and manage campaign workflow from inception to completion. This includes: developing and submitting integrated campaign briefs, partnering with cross-functional marketing partners on asset development and hand-off
- Project management for marketing initiatives
- Lead relationships and manage gifting programs with external partners including PR agencies, media, influencers, tastemakers
- Various other tasks and duties as assigned or needed
Who You Are
- You possess the ability to clearly communicate ThirdLove's brand vision cross functionally and influence others to come along on the journey and bring it to life
- You're a creative thinker and skilled prioritizer with excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail
- You are a generalist who can handle a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities across the marketing organization
- You have the ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver on time and with excellence
- You foster collaboration within the team can effectively manage and disseminate flow of information among internal and external partners
- You're entrepreneurial in spirit and are comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- You bring a positive attitude to any challenge
DEFY CONVENTIONS: Stay curious and courageous. Take risks to drive innovation.
EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY: Be adaptable and resilient. Approach new situations with a positive mindset.
MAKE IT HAPPEN: Take ownership and act with urgency. Execute with grit and focus.
PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST: Listen with empathy and communicate clearly, always with a customer focus.
WE'RE STRONGER TOGETHER: Efficiently cross-functionally collaborate & champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, ideally in brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work cross functionally to effectively manage and disseminate flow of information
- Extreme organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- A strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement with the ability to take an idea and bring it to life with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated the ability to learn quickly with an eye for details and a keen interest in digital media
- You have a keen eye for detail and the ability to think outside the box
- A Bachelor's degree
- A sense of humor, a positive attitude, and a passion for what we're creating at ThirdLove!
- Stand or Sit : Must be able to remain in a stationary position approximately 60% of the time
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel: Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer, printer, etc.
- See: The ability to observe details at close range like digital writing (within a few feet of the observer).
- Talk & Speak clearly: The ability to verbally communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations, many of these interactions can be online and will require verbal exchanges.
- Hear & Verbal Comprehension: The ability to listen to what other colleagues verbally express and understand the information that has been provided.
- Walk:The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Thought Processing: be able to make logical connections between thoughts and/or actions. Be able to understand their relevance to achieve a goal or keep the thread of conversation.
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.
Annual base compensation is 70-80K
ThirdLoveLos Angeles, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.