Third Street Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Third Street Attention Agency is a rapidly growing marketing agency looking for an all-star Project Manager with marketing agency experience. The Project Manager is a key leadership role – celebrated by our team as our internal control point for assigned creative projects and resources as they flow through the agency. The Project Manager operates with a sense of “calm urgency” and ownership, leading the successful delivery of milestone tasks with a positive and collaborative attitude while enhancing communications and schedule adherence company-wide.
- Works with key team members and external clients to create and manage project timelines and resource plans, and communicates job details to all parties involved
- Leads Traffic/Project Management meetings to evaluate current agency projects, staff allocation and deliverables due out to clients
- Collaborates with departmental Directors to allocate resources to projects
- Drives projects using established digital workflow tools and systems – while strategically seeking improved ways of working
- Tracks the status of jobs through the life of the project using Third Street’s internal workflow systems and provides detailed reporting on job performance
- Manages creative resource allocation internally as well as coordinating with external vendors and freelancers ensuring all have the needed information, material, and project due dates
- Is our ‘process champion’ - reinforces the use of appropriate agency process and workflow with the internal team
- Responsible for project and resource scheduling assuring that projects stay on track and within budget
- Assemble weekly client check-in agendas, and take a leadership role in conducting weekly client check-in calls
- Bachelors degree in related field of study; Marketing, Advertising, Communications, and/or the like
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project management preferably in a marketing/ad agency setting
- Familiarity with collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and workflow enhancements
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Thriving on management of multiple, large projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrable knowledge or working experience with Basecamp or Monday is a big plus
- IRA savings plan
- IRA contribution company matching
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Third StreetWhy Work Here?
The world’s first and only Attention Agency, Third Street provides talented individuals with the chance to grow and thrive in advertising.
The world’s first and only Attention AgencyTM, Third Street (www.TakeThirdStreet.com) is an award-winning advertising and marketing firm helping accelerate the growth of CPG and B2B brands domestically and globally. Since its launch over a decade ago by two college roommates, the Chicago-based agency has garnered national recognition for creative excellence, accelerated the sales growth of brands across a wide spectrum of categories, and launched groundbreaking campaigns that leverage virtually every communication touchpoint – and in some cases, inventing them.
ConstructionView all jobs at Third Street