Our growing and innovative MD owned practice is seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic
Physical Therapist to work with our functional neurology and orthopedic-based rehabilitation team.
* Candidate must demonstrate strong case management skills.
* Be able to provide top-notch services to patients of all ages.
* Maintain a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic.
* Evaluate all patients referred for physical therapy.
* Confer with person's most closely associated with the active management of the patient and
keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress.
* Prepare and submit clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initialevaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients
seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referringphysicians and agencies and discharge reports.
* Attend regular clinic meetings to report on and discuss activities and needs of the clinic, discuss patient's needs and progress,discuss reports and records, discuss expansion in terms of future goals and needs.
* Keep abreast of new techniques and trends in the field of Physical Therapy.
* Maintain good public relations with all community sources.
* Plan for future improvement in procedures and organization of the clinic
Our medical center is equipped with the most advanced technologies. To see more about our practice, visit www.thirdspacemedical.com.
Competitive salary based on expertise and leadership ability!