One of our Sales Team’s missions is to drive growth for Third Party Pet. This team is responsible for the execution of a sales-ready exclusive pipeline. In the role of Inside Sales Representative, your purpose is to manage an inbound lead source, identifying potential sales opportunities, and promote active buying interest and sales. The Inside Sales Representative role is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for highly motivated candidates to join a team with outstanding incentives, performance-based commissions, great culture, and a fun environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an inbound lead opportunities queue
- Provide customers with exclusive puppy services
- Identify and develop potential sales opportunities within daily warm lead pipeline
- Meet & exceed daily performance metrics
- Work with Sales Management and Training Team on continued development of sales and communication skills
- Provide exceptional customer support
- Previous customer service experience a plus (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.)
- Commitment and drive to deliver a great overall customer experience
- Ability to engage with clients, seek out potential needs and opportunities and handle objections
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written – Phone diction & active listening are critical
- Execution of sales goals and metrics
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Actively embraces change, learning new technologies, processes, and skills.
- Self-motivation with excellent organizational skills
Provided by Third Party Pet
- Education and Support: Initial onboarding and supplemental sales and communication training provided by our Education Development Team, and continual on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success.
- Company Details: Learn about our core customer products and services provided through our exclusive partnerships.
- Daily Leads: Refreshed warm leads provided daily from our exclusive partnerships
- Brand Awareness and Marketing: Outbound marketing campaigns and web content to inform and market to clients on products that are available.
- GREAT PERKS & BENEFITS: Unlimited earning potential, medical/dental/vision/disability benefits, PTO, monthly gas card, 401-K Match program, all-you-can-drink beverages, and a forward-thinking atmosphere that allows you to have fun and be successful!