Third Party Logistics Company Hazelwood, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
The main purpose of the Operations Supervisor is to plan and direct operations while improving productivity and efficiency. The Warehouse Supervisor provides leadership and direction to the dispatch staff, company drivers, and owner operators while overseeing communication functions to effect economical utilization of vehicle facilities by performing the following duties personally and/or through subordinate supervisors.
- Develop a partnership with our client.
- Recruits manage and schedule independent contractor/owner operators.
- Maintain DOT compliance for (26) foot trucks, fleet trucks, and DOT Logs.
- Present important and relevant information daily during stand up meetings and team.
- Dispatch and route deliveries using Dispatch Track.
- Perform ride behinds and driver/delivery evaluations.
- Understand P&L’s and budgets.
- Understand and support billing and claims processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
· BA in Business/Supply Chain Management preferred and/or relevant work experienced.
· Minimum of three years of Operations Management experience in Last Mile transportation industry.
· Working knowledge of transportation management software and on board technology.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to interact effectively within all levels of the Customer and Cardinal’s organization.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Third Party Logistics CompanyWhy Work Here?
Connected Team! Competitive Rates!
5820 Fee Fee Rd. HazelwoodHazelwood, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Third Party Logistics Company