No 3rd Parties and no C2C. Must be authorized to work W2 in the U.S.
We are seeking curious problem solvers for a Junior and Senior full stack engineer positions for a company in the Northwest corridor of Atlanta.
About this role:
In a company where leadership is asking to re-imagine everything, there must be a balance between sensible upgrades to existing applications and radical redesign and reengineering efforts. These teams are currently trying to manage this very thing. How do they continue to maintain existing applications while working diligently on new cloud technologies to develop an expertise to move those applications in the future? This is the challenge you will face in this role, in addition to being exposed to the most modern technologies.
What you need?
- Must be a good communicator and must work well in a collaborative environment.
- Great SQL skills.
- Google Cloud or other cloud experience is a major plus (AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Azure, etc).
- Must be a great problem solver.
- Willing to be a strong contributor, while also being assertive enough to speak up and give your opinion.
- Experience with Web Services is also a plus.
- Experience with MicroServices is also a plus.
- CI/CD experience helpful.
- Must be interested and willing to learn!
For serious consideration, please submit your resume and answer the application questions. Please also be sure to indicate if you are applying for the Junior or the Senior role.