No 3rd Parties and no C2C. Must be authorized to work W2 in the U.S.
Atlanta On-site Only (Note that this position is remote while we are social distancing, but will later be on-site only)
We are seeking curious problem solvers for Senior Full Stack Java Engineer positions for a company in the Northwest corridor of Atlanta.
About this role:
In a company where leadership is asking to re-imagine everything, there must be a balance between sensible upgrades to existing applications and radical redesign and reengineering efforts. These teams are currently trying to manage this very thing. How do they continue to maintain existing applications while working diligently on new cloud technologies to develop an expertise to move those applications in the future? This is the challenge you will face in this role, in addition to being exposed to the most modern, leading-edge technologies. The developer who lands this position will have the unique opportunity to use these tools on long-term transformative projects for the company. Positions are mostly back end, with one role also being 20% front end with React or Angular.
What you need?
- Solid 3+ years of experience with Java, Spring, REST Web Service Frameworks
- XML/JSON Frameworks, Spring JDBC, JUnit, Mockito, Maven
- Relational Database experience, Cassandra a big plus!
- Good SQL skills.
- Concourse, TeamCity, Jenkins or other CI/CD experience helpful.
- Google Cloud or other cloud experience is a major plus (AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Azure, etc).
- Must be a good communicator and must work well in a collaborative environment.
- Must be a great problem solver.
- Willing to be a strong contributor, while also being assertive enough to speak up and give your opinion.
- Must be interested in technology and willing to learn!
For serious consideration, please submit your resume and answer the application questions.