We have an immediate opening for a SQL Scripting Guru who can write and understand thousands of lines of SQL and has a love for working with data. This is an on-site technical role in the business area of a large organization in Atlanta, GA. Must be able to work W2 and on-site 5 days a week. No Third Parties and not able to offer sponsorship.
You must be prepared to go through technical vetting on the following:
- Need to understand the basics of database structure, indexing, joins, where and group by's, aggregate functions, strings, operators, sub-queries, and also more advanced SQL with Partition By, Rank, Lead, etc
- Good at logic thinking and debugging existing queries.
- Great attention to detail, especially when it comes to working with data!
- Basic understanding of VB or Python for report automation.
- Prefer some experience creating reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- Smart/ Creative, with an interest in collaborating with a team of hard working individuals.
- Possesses a love for working with data to find insights.
- An understanding of consumer and digital data is a plus.
If interested, please complete the interview questions and submit a resume. Thank you!