US Citizens and those eligible to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to offer sponsorship for this position. No third party candidates. You must agree to a background check and drug screen.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who has 2+ years of experience with React and who either:
- Has experience writing full applications in Python - can script, configure, write web services, OR
- Has been a full stack developer, with some Python exposure and can learn Python very quickly.
This is an on-site mid-level role within a large software enterprise environment. You must be a self-starter who can hit the ground running!
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 2 + years of solid Python experience
- 2+ years React experience
- 1 + years of experience in a large software enterprise environment preferred
- Experience with cloud based technologies
- Solid SQL skills
- Must know your way around well in a Linux/Unix environment
- Ability to wrote custom shall scripts
- Critical thinking and large problem solving skills, without always relying on googling a solution
- Openness to the ideas of others, while still being assertive in expressing your own ideas
- Interest in collaborating for overall team success
- A big plus: hands-on experience with Kubernetes in a cloud environment
This engagement is long-term and can be contract or contract-to-hire. Rates are open. Note that you will undergo a detailed white board interview process to access your technical and soft skills. Background checks are also required.
For serious consideration, please take the time to answer the questions in this online application.
**Note that compensation will vary, depending on experience.