You must be able to work W2 without sponsorship. Background check and drug screen required. No remote work.
We are seeking 2 Engineers, to join bright and collaborative teams who are responsible for managing and monitoring a large enterprise IT Cloud infrastructure environments. The Lead Cloud Systems Engineer Role is fulltime and the Senior Site Reliability Engineer Role is Contract (40 hours per week). You must be a great problem solver who can dig in to figure out an issue. A sharp attention to detail is also a must, as well as proven leadership experience. Preference for the SRE position will be given to someone from a development background, with infrastructure knowledge.
What are the requirements?
- Must have some experience with cloud technologies, either self-guided or on the job.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Upbeat personality, who gets along well with others
- Experience mentoring
- 3+ yrs Linux Admin Experience
- Shell Scripting with Bash and Python
- Knowledge of how to debug Java
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Configuration Management Tools, like Bosh, Ansible, Puppet
- Ci/CD Concourse Knowledge
- Networking Background
- VMWare Experience
- Kubernetes (GKE) /Containerization experience is a plus
- Cloud Foundry user/admin is a plus
- Computer Science Degree preferred