Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is looking for a NX Mechanical Designer to fill a contract opportunity with a client located in the Cincinnati, OH area.
Working under the direction of the Systems Engineer and Mechanical Engineers, the Designer will create 3-D CAD models and assemblies in support of proper design at the component or subsystem level. The Designer will also work collaboratively with other Designers on the program to ensure best practices of solid modeling are properly implemented. The Designer will also work closely with the assigned Engineer in the completion of the drawing package.
· Proficiency in NX Solid Modeling and Drawing Creation
· Experience/knowledge of welding and weldment fabrication, sheet metal fabrication and bolted joints
· Experience with tractor trailer design, suspension design and steering axles a plus
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
TES provides the following engineering services:
• Engineering Design and Drafting Services: Conceptual design, analysis, layout, form/fit and function analysis, drafting (including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing), Technical Data Packages (TDP) development as well as reverse engineering services
• CAD Services: Includes parametric modeling, detailing, incorporation of ECNs into existing designs, BOM development, and conversion services between various CAD packages.
• Technical Documentation: TES technical documentation team has the ability to author documents, incorporate engineering changes into existing documents, create illustrations and produce animations.
• Contract and Direct Placement: Technical placement of engineers, designers, drafters, as well as additional technical professionals in various industries.
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) offers the following benefits package to direct and contract employees in the United States:
• Health Insurance (includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans)
• 125 Flex Spending Plan
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Optional Group Life Insurance
• Optional Short Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation Time