Remote-Business Analyst/Technical Writer in Las Vegas, NV
Business Analyst/Technical Writer-Must reside in Las Vegas, Nevada
We are a world-class international consulting company looking for a Consultant II (Business Analyst/Technical Writer) to join our team as a full-time employee.
We're an energetic and creative bunch, dedicated to the highest standards of quality service and performance. As an employee, you are an important member of the team. We invest in our talent and support career growth, and we are seeking amazing talent to add to our team.
- Lead developing and/or revising Business Requirement Documents, user story guides and manuals, functional design documents, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and business process diagrams.
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, product owners, service owners, vendors, and other technical or business leaders to maintain stellar documentation and communication.
- Facilitate meetings and interviews to perform a needs analysis to collect business requirements, functional requirements, and use cases/scenarios.
- Maintain trackers and matrices for requirements management, change management, process improvement, procurement management, and similar.
- Manage project updates within the company’s project management software with critical information collected from stakeholders.
- Create and maintain presentations to present analytical insights to the business.
- 3-5 years performing duties as a technical writer in IT or software development spaces
- 3-5 years performing duties as a business systems analyst
- Experience with developing detailed training material (User Story Guide, User Manual) on complex IT system deployments
- Ability to produce Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Business Cases, Functional Design Documents, Use Cases, and Scenarios for User Acceptance Testing and QA
- Ability to create complex Business Process Diagrams using Visio, Lucid Chart, PowerPoint, or similar
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint Document Library)
- Ability to translate technical content into business content for non-technical audiences
- Basic understanding of billing, accounting, payment processing, and credit refunds
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Experience or knowledge in the utility billing and payments processing industry is a plus
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Any industry-related certifications are a plus (technical writer, CAPM, PBA)
Thinkbox Technology GroupLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.