PR & Communications Agency Operations Manager (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ThinkInk was founded 15 years ago to fill a void in the business communications marketplace – the lack of B2B PR agencies with expertise in disciplines beyond PR including sales, content and marketing. Today, we are recognized for our integrated communications that help B2B technology companies serving airline, CPG, loyalty, payments, retail and travel technology businesses increase their visibility and support growth. We help our clients educate and influence buyers and current customers, shape preference for their technologies and services, and help them become go-to sources for media, conference organizers and industry groups that can influence their target customers. We have a global footprint and customer base across North America, the UK, Europe and Australia.
About the role
As we continue expanding our service offerings and working with worldwide clients where are our scope crosses over teams and regions and requires more internal and external resources, the level of operational organization, visibility and focused oversight across every team, client account and project plan will become critical to achieving our growth and business objectives; the agency operations manager position is a central part of our growth plan.
To understand the intricacies and nuance of agency operations and work across multiple clients, teams and workstreams - all of which must work together seamlessly and at a fast pace - the agency operations manager must come from a PR, advertising or other creative services agency environment. Candidates must have experience managing resource utilization across teams, ensuring teams are delivering against SOWs, managing account and client service delivery, and working with account managers to ensure client needs are met. The candidate will have experience overseeing agency-level schedules, maintaining project management systems and possess strong budgeting and IT skills.
What the role will entail
The agency operations manager will work with account teams to identify existing and potential customer needs, review different types of materials, for example, customer assets, business development assets, work on pitch decks with teams to ensure accuracy of what we can deliver, and other agency initiatives, such as training and workflow processes, agency handbooks, and other agency-focused materials.
The agency operations manager will also be involved in reviewing customer and new business SOWs and account plans, be involved in client-facing calls and meetings as needed, and account management discussions across different clients. The agency operations manager will find ways to improve the efficiency of our client operations and project management processes, improve visibility of needs and resources across the whole company against current and future customer needs, and provide regular reporting and solutions to potential issues to support our business objectives.
- Create account plans with account managers and work within our project management system
- Update and manage global project plans (agency and client level)
- Review performance of account plans, deliverables, and deadlines on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Identify and address potential resourcing or client servicing issues as they arise
- Update and manage agency processes across all discipline areas
- Update and manage agency materials for training, workflow, and other day-to-day functions
- Develop and maintain efficient operations processes across and communication flow between internal and external teams
- Identify production holdups and work with various teams to ensure on-time delivery
- Report on the performance of account teams
- Streamline client reporting processes and be involved in reporting at an account level as needed
- Continuously look for ways to improve agency operations, usage of programs and internal assets
- PR, advertising, digital or other creative services agency experience
- At least 5 years experience in operations management, or multiple account management at a senior level
- Experience working with agency-specific project management programs (e.g., Workbook, CPI, Workamajig Platinum)
- Developing and implementing agency workflows
- Developing materials such as user guides, training materials and business process tutorials
- Involvement in agency hiring and training programs
- Multiple years of account/agency reporting
Benefits we provide
- Remote work structure
- Flexible vacation and personal time structure
- Comprehensive health insurance including vision and dental
- Membership to WeWork co-working spaces nationally
- Mental wellness program
- Contribution to continuing education
BusinessView all jobs at ThinkInk