Sr. Renewables Project Manager, Energy Storage - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Sr. Renewables Project Manager / Energy Storage Project Manager - Leads full-life cycle utility-cycle battery storage projects from conception through to closeout/completion and successful turnover to off-takers
- Sr. Renewables Project Manager / Energy Storage Project Manager - Acts as the main Owner/Representative for internal and external stakeholders involved in various stages of the energy storage projects
- Sr. Renewables Project Manager / Energy Storage Project Manager - Supports renewable energy project High Voltage EPC design (Substation and Transmission Line) meetings and reviews to ensure quality. This includes negotiation and contractor management with equipment, engineering, or EPC service providers
- Sr. Renewables Project Manager / Energy Storage Project Manager - Develops and implements greenfield renewable energy project timelines, schedules, budgets, risk management, and contingency plans
- Sr. Renewables Project Manager / Energy Storage Project Manager - Takes ownership of compliance tracking, project troubleshooting, gap analysis, mitigation of threats, and project milestone timelines across a nationwide utility-scale renewables battery storage portfolio
- Sr. Renewables Project Manager / Energy Storage Project Manager -Leads commissioning/installation initiatives and management of site based Construction Managers
- 8+ years experience of Project Management experience focused on utility-scale renewables or large scale energy infrastructure EPC projects ( PMP certification is a HUGE PLUS). Electrical Engineering expertise with High Voltage Transmission Line, Transmission Interconnection, Substation Design Review and Substation Placement is critical.
- Experience in full-life cycle Project Management of EPC development utility scale renewable energy projects including management through to COD
- Well versed in high level technical project management initiatives such as contractor evaluation and selection, financials, schedules, estimates, contracts, constructability reviews, project phasing and earned value KPIs
- Solid background in the management of project commissioning, installation, testing, as well as construction staff and deliverables
- Experience in project management supporting EPC development (including site-layout, permitting, and/or regulatory approvals), transmission interconnection, procurement/contracting, and project turnover initiatives specifically in the utility-scale renewables industry
- Working knowledge technical and commercial elements of the major equipment / technology supply, engineering, and pre-construction processes, specifically around battery performance specifications, and warranty negotiation + management
TechnologyView all jobs at ThinkBAC Consulting