Renewables Real Estate Manager / Development Real Estate Associate - REMOTE
- Expired: July 31, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Locations: FULLY REMOTE (Anywhere in the USA)
This an opportunity to join an industry leading renewable energy venture with strong private equity backing that is focused on the development and execution of dynamic utility-scale energy storage projects. They are at the forefront of the industry, have accumulated over 7GW of projects in a relatively short period of time, and are currently in an accelerated expansion phase which includes key additions to their Project Development Real Estate Team.
They are looking for a Real Estate Manager and Real Estate Development Associate. Both roles will be joining an expanding Energy Storage Project Development Team and work with Department Leaders on strategic real estate initiatives (administration, land development sourcing, land acquisition, due diligence, and execution) across the portfolio.
Real Estate Manager position will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the real estate elements of innovative renewable energy projects through partnerships with members of the Project Development Team on individualized land development acquisition and de-risking strategies. The Associate role will take ownership of the real estate land administration aspects of the utility-scale renewables portfolio and the related software/technology to ensure project development milestones are being met.
They are committed to creating more renewable infrastructure solutions for the grid and are offering comprehensive compensation packages that include forecasted long term incentives to their employees leading the drive to meet company goals. Other perks included a competitive base salary, open PTO policy, flex work hours, benefits stipend, the opportunity to work with a transparent Executive Leadership Team..and more.
- Renewables Real Estate Manager / Real Estate Project Development Associate - works with the Project Development Leadership Team and SMEs across the organization on real estate management initiatives at the project and strategic levels supporting utility-scale renewable projects across ISOs/RTOs nationwide
- Renewables Real Estate Manager / Real Estate Project Development Associate - develops & implements a streamlined renewables site acquisitions, project de-risking, and due diligence process
- Renewables Real Estate Manager / Real Estate Project Development Associate - provides critical input as needed to the Origination and Project Development Team on site identification and land acquisition strategies
- Renewables Real Estate Manager / Real Estate Project Development Associate - develops and fosters relationships with land owners as well as key community stakeholders that enable a collaborative environment for site control negotiations and the lease executions
- Renewables Real Estate Manager / Real Estate Project Development Associate - management/administration of controlled sites, options, and land leases across the renewables project development portfolio
- Real Estate, Land Development, or Land Acquisition experience supporting energy infrastructure projects
- MUST have solid experience with land title issues, land mineral rights, and the project development permitting process as it relates to real estate land acquisition strategies
- MUST have proven experience drafting/reviewing real estate documents: purchase/sales agreements, lease terms, option to purchase agreements, option to lease agreements, easements, licenses, crossing agreements, and covenants
- Strong background in land negotiations and heave commercial real estate transactions
- Expertise in site lease, purchase options, land permitting, purchase agreements, and site control initiatives
- Well versed in building long-term relationships with land owners and community stakeholders that encourages collaboration during the site control / land acquisition process
- Working knowledge of the utility-scale renewables (solar PV, Energy storage / battery storage, & Wind) origination and development process at various stages (interconnection, permitting, PPA negotiations, tax equity, preconstruction...etc) of the project lifecycle PREFERRED
- Ability to participate in advance level discussions in the utility-scale renewables, transmission, and battery storage space
Real EstateView all jobs at ThinkBAC Consulting