Renewables Project Finance Director - REMOTE
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Renewables Director of Project Finance - Energy Storage (BESS)
Locations: FULLY REMOTE (Anywhere in the USA)
This an opportunity to join an industry leading renewable energy venture with strong private equity backing that is focused on the development and execution of dynamic utility-scale energy storage projects. They are at the forefront of the industry, have accumulated over 8GW of projects in a relatively short period of time, and are currently in an accelerated expansion phase which includes the addition of a Director of Project Finance .
The Director of Project Finance works with the Executive Leadership Team on project financing, debt sourcing, and equity sales process initiatives across the organization. It will support an aggressively growing battery storage renewable energy portfolio. Experience with complex renewable energy (solar, wind, storage) project financing structures involving advanced debt/equity scenarios, investment tax credits (ITC), and tolling agreements is highly PREFERED. A successful track record leading, negotiating, and closing project renewable energy finance deals is REQUIRED.
The company is committed to creating more renewable infrastructure solutions for the grid and are offering comprehensive compensation packages that include forecasted long term equity incentives to their employees leading the drive to meet company goals. Other perks included a competitive base salary, open PTO policy, flex work hours, health benefits, the opportunity to work with a transparent Executive Leadership Team..and more.
- The Renewables Project Finance Director leads the strategy for originating project development finance deal sources and managing project finance deal transactions through the full-lifecycle including the negotiation of complex tax equity / debt deal structures
- The Renewables Project Finance Director assesses project finance landscape across battery storage platform and create processes to optimize the deal closing process across the organization
- The Renewables Director of Project Finance works with cross-functional project development leaders on assessing project financeability and high level project finance negotiations
- The Renewables Project Finance Director drives project financing equity sales processes and underwriting initiatives to increase project valuations across the utility-scale battery storage portfolio
- The Renewables Project Finance Director works with the CFO to align the company's strategic growth/expansion goals with consideration of capital needs for current and new utility-scale renewables projects
- 8-10+ Years utility-scale renewables finance experience with recent work as a Sr. Associate, Director, or VP position directly for an Investment Banking, Renewable Developer, IPP, or Electrical Utility Company
- Experience leading and taking full accountability for company project finance, debt, tax equity, and investor relations initiatives
- Experience with the development of company deal optimization structures project sales processes, and debt sourcing strategies
- MUST have STRONG deal execution background that leverages expertise in capital markets, financial modeling, and project financial analytics
- MUST have experience with debt sales transactions, leveraged back deals, and/or tax equity project finance deals ; experience with investment tax credits (ITC) and tolling agreements a HUGE PLUS
- Excellent communication skills and ability to presents complex analytical formulas in an understandable format to key internal and external stakeholders
- Project finance transaction experience for utility-scale solar, wind, battery storage or energy storage projects
- An understanding of national energy power markets - PJM, ERCOT, SPP, MISO, NYISO, ISO-NE, and CAISO is beneficial but NOT required
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Energy Project Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.