Our talented team has developed provider-grade 5G, blockchain secured, ioXt solutions. We need an embedded principal software developer to assist in the development of connectivity of devices to cloud-based systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, test and debug software
- Define requirements
- Develop on prototype hardware including embedded firmware development in battery powered devices
- Work in an Agile environment with embedded and cloud engineering teams
- implement embedded Linux applications and drivers, and cloud-hosted applications
- Implement and validate communications protocols and corresponding security features
- create architecture documentation
- Must work in the office with the teams, no remote or offset hours
- Collaborate with remote developers
- 10+ years embedded development
- Java, Python, C++.
- TCP, TLS, MQTT & HTTPS.
- At least 1 year of cloud IoT platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- At least 3 years knowledge and implementation of security protocols and methods across devices, connectivity, cloud, and user interfaces.
- 1 year developing for cellular devices Zigbee/BLE/Z-Wave/OCF/WiFi
- 1 year blockchain solutions.