Production Associate / Manufacturing Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging, machine operations and shipping of transducers and probes to internal and external customers.
· Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
· Maintains daily production output.
· Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures.
· Participates in quality control inspections when required.
· Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
· Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams.
· May assist with training peers when required
Quality Specific Goals:
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
· Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns
· Aware of and comply with GEHC training requirements,
· Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation, non-conforming and; rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specification.
· Aware of and comply with Stop Work and Good Documentation procedures.
Think Next LLCWhy Work Here?
4313 E Cotton Center Blvd Phoenix Arizona USA 85040Phoenix, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Think Next LLC