SUMMARY: The Electronics Assembler is responsible for the electronics assembly and manufacturing of products.
· 1st shift - 6:30am-3pm
· During overtime 5am-3:30pm is typical shift plus some occasional Saturdays for 6-8 hours
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following.
· warehouse/packing/material handling
· Assemble various wiring and cable assemblies per drawings.
· Prepare assembly procedures.
· Operate/use optical power meters.
· Maintain clean and well organized work area at all times.
· Notifies supervisor and documents quality issues.
· Notifies supervisor of Bill of Material discrepancies.
Education and/or Experience
· Associates Degree in Electronics desired or equivalent work experience in electrical/electronic technology, fiber optics or precision mechanics.
· Experience in Electrical assembly desired
· Proficiency in use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, LotusNotes, etc).
· Ability to read and follow instructions in written and oral English.. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and job checklists and forms. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively respond to questions from management, suppliers, or employees about quality-related matters. Ability to speak effectively.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
· Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to detect and resolve problems that relate to procedures and processes. Ability to deal with problems involving several abstract and concrete variables in standardized situations as they relate to the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills – Must have the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
· Dependability – Must be regular in attendance, punctual, attentive to detail and dedicated to meeting deadlines
· Initiative – Must be willing to learn and take on new challenges; must have the ability to follow instructions and ask questions when necessary, ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve departmental goals
· Flexibility – Must be willing to work overtime/shift work as required.
Think Next LLC