· The hours that they will be required to work greatly depends on the support that we have to provide for the shift.
· The manager needs these positions filled asap.
· Job Summary:
· Responsible for analyzing and correcting electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components by applying knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunction and applying skills in restoring equipment to operation while emphasizing focus on safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping to meet the daily goals and objectives.
· Troubleshoot, monitor and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, cable and electrical equipment including but not limited to programmable conveyor controls, power supplies, drives, gages, motors and test equipment.
· Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local electric codes, properties of various materials and principles of operation and application of electrical equipment.
· Install, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and in line with OSHA requirements.
· Inform management and associates of potential electrical/mechanical problems and any inherent danger involved.
· Repair and maintain conveyor and sorter system as needed
· Performs facility-wide electrical maintenance, preventative maintenance functions and other duties as deemed necessary or assigned.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 3-5 Years previous experience in industrial maintenance and automated warehouse environment with conveyor systems.
• At least 1 year electrical training under a Journeyman Electrician
• Ability to troubleshoot hardwired and PLC control circuits.
• Knowledge of 460 volt, 3-phase power circuits.
• Ability to test motors before replacement.
• Ability to select wire size and conduit.
• Ability to apply NEC and local codes
• Ability to read schematics and drawings of the distribution center.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively and frequently.
• Not afraid of height – Ability to climb and work on elevated surfaces.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Detailed and team oriented.
• Flexible to work different shift if necessary and overtime with little or no notice
• Maintenance apprenticeship or trade school preferred
Think Next LLC