Inventory Coordinator / Warehouse Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ø With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for performing a variety of product support duties following well defined procedures and processes in one or more of the following functions:
· Raw stocks,
· Parts identification,
· Stock handling,
· Parts handling, etc.
- Monitoring computer screens or mobile device applications to track orders, inventory levels, and incoming shipments
- Communicating with other departments, such as shipping and accounting, to ensure all products are received and shipped in a timely manner
- Performing physical tasks such as lifting heavy boxes or moving large objects
- Keeping records of warehouse inventory levels and product locations to ensure all items are accounted for
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following OSHA guidelines for lifting heavy objects, wearing protective equipment, or using safety equipment such as forklifts
- Receiving shipments of goods from suppliers or manufacturers and unpacking or staging them for distribution within the warehouse
- Providing customer service to customers who have questions about products or orders
- Stocking shelves with new products or removing old products for sale or disposal
- Performing other tasks as assigned by supervisors, such as labeling boxes with barcodes or scanning items with a barcode scanner
Ø High School or equivalent
Think Next LLCWhy Work Here?
300 Marcus Blvd Hauppauge New York USA 11788Hauppauge, NY
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Think Next LLC