HR Generalist / HR Coordinator / Human Resource
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to the recruitment, retention, and development of a highly qualified, committed, and diverse workforce, encouraging and supporting the faculty and staff in their vital role of meeting the College's mission and goals and our commitment to our students.
· Our office is committed to employing innovative "best practices", emerging technologies, and operating from a focused customer centric orientation to meet these goals. We ensure effective, efficient, productive, and timely processes and services which are committed to provide benefits to support the home and professional lives of our faculty and staff, offer opportunities for personal development and advancement, and ensure fairness and consistency in the application of policies and procedures.
· The HR Generalist (Temporary) performs a wide range of human resources related functions (Labor, Classification, HRIS, Benefits, Recruitment, and Performance) as well as special projects. Daily 20% Conducts a wide range of data entry transactions into various systems for multiple areas of HR Covers front desk/receptionist role by providing excellent customer service to walk-ins.
· Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the successful function of the HR department and compliance with all Federal and State laws including customer window assistance, answering telephone e-mail inquiries, and special projects Works collaboratively with all HR team members Serves as a back-up to the HR office assistant Daily 40% Auditing. Logging new cases and distribution of disciplinary notices.
· Scheduling investigation interviews. Ability to respond to inquiries related to disciplinary grievances and performance evaluations. Assists with tracking performance evaluations to ensure they are completed truly.
· Assists with organizing training for supervisors/managers. Daily 20% Assists the Classification and Compensation Manager with auditing personnel files in Oracle, PMIS, and hard copy of personnel files.
· Daily 20% Assists with HR records and files and adheres to federal and state records retention standards, including but not limited to: Maintains confidentiality of the files Answers questions about records and files Prepares new employee files, purges terminated files, and maintains record retention
· Confidential, professional, adaptable to change. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
· Minimum of two year of experience in one or more areas of Human Resources directly related to the job functions. Labor and/or compensation experience required.
· Bachelors degree in Human Resources. Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute experience on a year for year basis.
Think Next LLC
2000 Pennington RoadTrenton, NJ
Get fresh Recruiting HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!