• Develops engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications, requirements and standards.
• Performs design evaluations and recommends alterations to designs to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• Familiar with and has knowledge of commonly-used manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Also, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals..
• This position is responsible for model management, drawing creation and optimizing filter components and assemblies to meet requirements utilizing good design and manufacturing principles.
• This role is responsible for drawings and supporting production system updates for filtration components and assemblies.
• B.S. in Engineering or lesser degree with some experience – Specializing in design and/or engineering/engineering tech.
• 3+ years’ experience with Pro-Engineer or Inventor CAD software.
• Must have experience with drafting practices and procedures as well as knowledgeable of manufacturing processes and capabilities.