Data Engineer / Clinical Data Engineer (Remote)
Think Next LLC Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to understand data requirements for ML, Data Science and Analytics projects.
· Assemble large, complex data sets from disparate sources, writing code, scripts, and queries, as appropriate to efficiently extract, QC, clean, harmonize and visualize Big Data sets.
· Write pipelines for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Python, SQL, Spark, AWS, and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
· Identify, design, and implement continuous process improvements such as automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery.
· Document data processes, write data management recommended procedures, and create training materials relating to data management best practices.
· Previous experience performing data engineering tasks on RWD/RWE projects involving Electronic Medical Records (EMR) data
· Experience with defining clinical protocols to collect RWD
· Fluency in Python with strong knowledge of standard data science toolkits
· Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Familiarity with healthcare data standards, data ontologies, toolchains, and operating procedures
· An associate who is independent, self-motivated, and eager to excel in a goal-oriented and multi-faceted work environment.
· Someone who embraces uncertainty and thrives by driving to clarity in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate project goals, timelines, and key milestones, and accomplishments to stakeholders.
Think Next LLC
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Think Next LLC