Think Next LLC Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· The administrative assistant will be a key role as the Human-Resource Liaison, supporting the CIO and leadership staff, supporting the Legislative Liaison, for DOIT, during session and back-up purchasing for IT needs for the Agency.
· Core Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Exercises appropriate discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information.
· Relays instructions and messages on behalf of the Chief Information Officer to other personnel as directed.
· Monitors the Chief Information Officers email for urgent matters when the CIO is unable to access email. Keep accurate track of all items submitted to the CIO for approval.
· Respond to general inquiries about varies reports and projects which may be confidential in nature.
· Manages the Chief Information Officers calendars, schedules all meetings, and exercises judgment as to the priority of meetings, rearranging meetings, and attendees, at the direction of the Chief Information Officer.
· Schedules appointments and conferences and arranges in-state and out-of-state travel for the Chief Information Officer.
· Prepares travel requests and make travel arrangements as needed. Processes travel claims and invoices.
· Develops and maintains procedural manual for areas of responsibility.
· Works cooperatively with other support staff within the Division and provides back-up when necessary.
· Prepare agendas for discussion, assure necessary information is available to cover key topics. Assure relevant material is prepared and available.
· Take minutes at meetings, transcription of minutes, and follow-up on activities or work products resulting from said meetings.
· Monitor budgets and prepare annual expenditure projections.
· Monitor monthly expenditure information and alert CIO to potential budget concerns.
· Respond to information requests. Purchase supplies and equipment as needed and prepare documents necessary.
· Serves as the representative between DOIT and assigned DAS-HRA and internal HR.
· Servers as point person for coordination of information requests, both internal and external.
· Servers as Legislative Liaison back-up and is key role for Bill Reviews, Fiscal Notes assignments, and obtaining CIO sign off.
· Serves as back up for IT purchases and bill payments for DoIT Executive Officer.
· Considerable experience in an office environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to manage multi-line phone system and learn voice-mail.
· Ability to handle multi-line telephone.
· Ability to take clear concise messages.
· Ability to operate standard office equipment (fax copier printer).
· Excellent at multi-tasking.
· Excellent communication and writing skills. Excellent communication skills Ability to manager multiple calendars
· 3+ years as an administrative assistant supporting multiple high level executives Experience supporting or working with HR and IT departments
Think Next LLC
1305 E Walnut StDes Moines, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Think Next LLC