ThinkMarkets is looking for an ambitious iOS developer to join our product team and grow within our mobile team. The successful candidate will be a team player who is passionate about design, code quality, and continuous integration. In this role, you will be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross-functional team, alongside developers, designers, testers and product managers.
- Apply industry standard best practices.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tasks from initial design to delivery into production.
- Collaborate with colleagues across various areas of the business.
- Contribute to our overarching technical architecture and vision.
- Understand the impact changes will have on load and performance.
- Present shared ownership of our product vision.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience with mobile development.
- Solid knowledge of iOS native technologies (Swift, Objective-C, SDK, XCode).
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, as well as being highly effective at decision making.
- Experience with Mac App Development with knowledge of OS X Frameworks (Foundation, AppKit or UIKit).
- Keen on performance optimizations.
- Experience with an exception handling and crash reporting tools.