Position: Registered Nurse - Day, Evening or Night Shift
Wonderful opportunity to join an award-winning Long Term Care community as a full-time RN. If you are someone who takes pride in providing the highest level of care and working in a positive team environment, this is the role for you. We are seeking a couple of full-time/permanent RNs to join the team. We are open to working with experienced nurses or newly licensed nurses who have a passion for working with the geriatric population.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with name-tag visible.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs.
- Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to the supervisor.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
- Current Vermont State RN (or the ability to obtain one).
- Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing is desirable, but NOT required
- Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
- Generous/Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package ( Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.)