Regional Nurse Consultant
Think HCR is currently seeking a full-time Regional Nurse Consultant to consult with our skilled nursing facilities in Arkansas. You are responsible for corporate clinical oversight of your assigned facilities, assisting the Director of Nursing with the overall clinical operations, and adhering to all state and federal regulations. This position requires travel in Arkansas and may require some overnight stays. This position reports to the Chief Nursing Officer. Competitive salary, benefits package, and incentive program provided.
Specializing in long term care. Our client focuses on advising and assisting the facilities they work with to maintain an exemplary relationship and high standard of care for both their employees and residents, respectively.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in multi facility oversight in the long term care industry
- BSN or higher is required.
- Must be a licensed RN in the state of Arkansas and in good standing.
- Knowledge of Point Click Care is a plus
- Must have a strong knowledge of state and federal regulations that govern skilled nursing facilities.
- Be able to effectively work with teams at all levels.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with and supervise others as an effective leader and team player.
- Ability to effectively evaluate performance and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Ability to respond in a calm and professional manner in stressful situations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance liability policy
A valid AR State RN License is required for consideration.
If interested or seeking further information, please apply directly through Zip Recruiter or send resume to Shelley@Thinkhcr.com
Think Healthcare Resources is a nation-wide full-service Talent Acquisition Firm. We are experts in LTC.
#ThinkHCR - Recruiting Greatness.