LNHA - Birmingham, AL area
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to provide hands-on leadership, strategic guidance and management direction for all aspects of the skilled nursing facility's operations while ensuring our client’s mission, vision, values, goals and strategic direction are executed.
Our client is one of the largest Long Term Care providers in the nation whose mission is to exceed the expectations of their patients and their family members by creating specific treatment plans for each patient’s unique condition.
This is a beautiful state-of-the-art facility and offers long term and short term rehabilitation services. It is a very busy facility with high acuity residents and has a little over 100 beds.
This is a wonderful and unique opportunity for a compelling and dynamic individual with a proven ability to drive innovation and growth. He or she will be an entrepreneurial thought leader who can inspire others.
• Strong track record of running a successful and profitable Skilled Nursing facility.
• Demonstrates a high level of market acumen.
• Understands the business and is on top of hospital performance metrics.
Clearly articulates SNF performance and areas of focus for performance improvement.
• Develops and manages a team of high performing leaders.
• Ability to serve as a positive role model and mentor.
• Exhibits strong communication abilities. Sets clear expectations, follows up in a detailed way, holds team accountable for results.
• Strong focus on patient safety, quality, and performance improvement resulting in strong compliance performance.
• Minimum of 3 years LNHA experience.
• Proven track record of leading staff to provide superior quality care.
• Proven successful track record of effective operational, financial, business development and strategic planning skills.
• Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
• Our client offers an extremely competitive salary, incentive and benefits packages.