Nursing Home Administrator - Fort Smith, AR area
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to provide hands-on leadership, strategic guidance and management direction for all aspects of the skilled nursing facility's operations while ensuring our client’s mission, vision, values, goals and strategic direction are executed.
This facility is a medium-sized facility with a great staff and regional leadership team. The facility has a decent survey history with an average star rating. This is a wonderful opportunity for a compelling and dynamic individual with a proven ability to drive innovation and growth. He or she will be an entrepreneurial thought leader who can inspire others.
• Strong track record of running a successful and profitable Skilled Nursing facility.
• Demonstrates a high level of market acumen.
• Understands the business and is on top of hospital performance metrics.
Clearly articulates SNF performance and areas of focus for performance improvement.
• Develops and manages a team of high performing leaders.
• Ability to serve as a positive role model and mentor.
• Ability to attract and retain physicians by maintaining high levels of physician satisfaction.
• Exhibits strong communication abilities. Sets clear expectations, follows up in a detailed way, holds team accountable for results.
• Strong focus on patient safety, quality, and performance improvement resulting in strong compliance performance.
• Minimum of 1 year LNHA experience.
• Proven track record of leading staff to provide superior quality care.
• Proven successful track record of effective operational, financial, business development and strategic planning skills.
• Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
• Competitive salary, attainable bonus incentive and excellent benefit packages.
This is a wonderful opportunity working with a great staff and regional management team.