Are you looking for your forever home? Do you want to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in your work? Look no further as we have the perfect opening just for you. We are currently assisting a very close client in a confidential search for an MDS Coordinator. This is a very family oriented facility that has received recognition and numerous awards, currently holding a 5 Star Rating! The physical plant of the building is outstanding with current and modern decor and upgrades interior/exterior. Due to the confidential request of the search, please apply through this add for further details. RN license is preferred though an LPN license and status will be considered for a strong candidate.
The position of MDS Coordinator ensures a coordination of quality care to residents, from pre-admission through discharge. A primary focus is the resident assessment process, which includes individual assessment, MDS assessment, and resident plan of care. The MDS Coordinator manages the resources provided to residents and coordinates the entire continuum of care.
- Provide accurate documentation of all services to assure accurate reimbursement from all payor sources.
- Ensure that needed resources are available and that quality care is delivered to all residents.
- Coordinate professional nursing care to residents.
- Coordinate the development of a written care plan and assessment for each resident and review and revise as appropriate.
- Participate in and provide scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain licensure of self and certification of team members and enhance quality of care.
- Must be knowledgeable of long-term care nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as legal regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care in KS.
- Must have excellent customer services skills and teamwork attitude.
- Must be a state-licensed RN or LPN in KS
- Must be experienced with MDS 3.0 system.
- Minimum of 1-year MDS experience required.
- Must be familiar with PCC (Point Click Care)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and oversee functions at the facility daily.
- Must be able to work independently and make decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Basic computer literacy and skills
- Must maintain CPR certification
If interested or seeking further information, please apply directly to Sarah Addley; Recruiter, Sarah@ThinkHCR.com
Check our website for ALL the latest job postings: https://www.thinkhcr.com/search-jobs
#ThinkHCR - Recruiting Greatness