Are you a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator who is on the hunt for a facility to utilize your skills? You are in luck as we have a tremendous Administrator opportunity within the Louisville, KY area that will allow you to show what you are capable of!
The Administrator leads and directs the overall operation of the facility in accordance with resident needs, federal and state government regulations and company policies/procedures to maintain quality care for the residents while achieving the facility’s business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in directing the overall operation of the facility’s delivery of care.
- Attends all mandatory in-services by employee’s anniversary date.
- Communicates and observes the Corporate Compliance Program effectively and complies with Code of Conduct when performing work functions.
- Works with the facility management staff and consultants in planning all aspects of facility’s operations, including setting priorities and job assignments. Monitors each department’s activities, communicates policies, evaluates performance, provides feedback and assists, coaches and disciplines as needed.
- Conducts regular rounds to ensure resident needs are being addressed, monitors operations of all departments, cleanliness and appearance of facility, and morale of staff.
- Ensures consultants and other support resources are appropriately utilized and a high level of inter-departmental teamwork is maintained.
- Maintains a working knowledge and ensures compliance with all governmental regulations and company Quality Assurance Standards. Monitors employee relations practices of key staff to ensure compliance with employment laws and company policies. Promotes practices that maintain high morale and staff retention; including effective communication, prompt problem resolution and positive reinforcement.
- Manages turnover and ensures adequate staffing through development of recruitment sources, and through appropriate selection, orientation, training, and staff education.
- Manages facility budgets and business practices to include labor costs, payables and receivables. Monitors business office activities to ensure procedures and standards are followed.
- Develops and implements a marketing strategy for the facility that reflects service opportunities, competition, potential market area changes, and which maximizes census, payer mix, and ancillary revenues. Leads and monitors key marketing staff and plays an active role in carrying out the marketing plan.
- Develops positive relationships on behalf of the company with the government regulators, families, area health care community and the community at large.
- Supervises, conducts and participates in department and facility education activities and staff meetings.
- Demonstrates availability to be on-call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all state rules and regulations and provides adequate instruction regarding such rules and regulations to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
- Maintains a current, valid State of Kentucky Nursing Home Administrator’s License.
- Possesses a minimum two (2) years applicable management or comparable experience in a long-term care setting.
- Possesses strong knowledge regarding state, federal and local regulations as they pertain to long term care.
If interested or seeking further information, please apply directly to Shelley DeLano; Director of Recruitment, Shelley@ThinkHCR.com
Check our website for ALL the latest job postings: https://www.thinkhcr.com/search-jobs
#ThinkHCR - Recruiting Greatness