Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – 8 miles North of Denver
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator to provide hands-on leadership, strategic guidance and management direction for all aspects of the SNF's operations while ensuring our client’s mission, vision, values, goals and strategic direction are executed.
Our client is one of largest LTC organizations in the nation whose mission is to exceed the expectations of their patients and their family members by creating specific treatment plans for each patient’s unique condition.
This facility is approximately a 90-bed facility with a great staff. This is a wonderful opportunity for a compelling and dynamic individual with proven ability to drive innovation and growth. He or she will be an entrepreneurial thought leader who can inspire others.
- Strong track record of running a successful and profitable Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Demonstrates a high level of market acumen.
- Understands the business and is on top of SNF performance metrics. Clearly articulates hospital performance and areas of focus for performance improvement.
- Develops and manages a team of high performing leaders.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model and mentor.
- Ability to attract and retain physicians by maintaining high levels of physician satisfaction.
- Exhibits strong communication abilities. Sets clear expectations follow up in a detailed way holds the team accountable for results.
- Strong focus on patient safety, quality, and performance improvement resulting in strong compliance performance.
- Three (3) years of proven success operating a SNF.
- Proven track record of leading staff to provide superior quality care
- Proven successful track record of effective operational, financial, business development and strategic planning skills.
- LNHA in the state of CO
- Our client offers an extremely competitive salary, bonus incentive, and benefit packages.